Greg C. updates us on TRU hotel construction progress
This past April VegasBright photographer Greg C. shared photographs of a new off-strip hotel, tru, which was in the early stages of construction. Our astute photographer was able to capture some updated construction photos this past weekend; the new photographs show an almost complete hotel which is scheduled to be opened this coming November. Tru hotel is located at 6862 Gilespie Street, just one block south of McCarran International Airport.
Tru is Hilton’s attempt at re-entry into the midscale lodging market; Hilton is going for the coveted millennial customer with this more affordable option.
Here are some of the bullet points from their official website.
- Work Spaces. Our Hive includes plenty of space for guests to spread out and do their work including semi-private, sound absorption alcoves, space to collaborate with others, and an easily accessible tablet and printer.
- Room for entertainment. Guestrooms include 55” TVs and 150 channels of DIRECTV, plus table and board games for guests of all ages in our expansive lobby.
- Guestrooms with spacious bathrooms. Stylish and thoughtfully designed guestrooms and spacious bathrooms with walk-in showers and lots of light.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi. Stay connected and charged with free Wi-Fi and easy-to-reach outlets throughout guestrooms and the lobby.
- 24/7 market. Snacks, drinks, light meals, and single-serve wine and beer* available 24/7 in our market.
- Fitness center. Wellness trends, cardio, strength, and flexibility.
[Photos: Greg C]