Paid Parking Coming to Cosmopolitan in 2017…
Cosmopolitan Las Vegas is jumping aboard the paid parking train along with Caesars and MGM. Back when MGM started the paid parking trend on the Strip, Cosmopolitan said they wouldn’t charge for parking. Now, with Caesars aboard, Cosmopolitan also plans to get in on new revenue.
Beginning in early 2017, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas will charge for valet as well as self-parking. Here are the rates per their dedicated parking website:
SELF-PARKING RATES (BEGINNING EARLY 2017)
- 0-1 hour: Complimentary
- 1-4 hours: $7
- 4-24 hours: $10
- 24+ hours: $10 per day (or additional portion thereof)
- IDENTITY MEMBERSHIP & REWARDS MEMBERS: Self-parking is complimentary for Sterling status or higher, subject to availability. Must have Identity card present.
- Motorcycles and two-wheeled vehicles: Exempt from parking fees
- Rates are subject to change.
VALET PARKING RATES (BEGINNING EARLY 2017)
- 0-4 hours: $13
- 4-24 hours: $18
- 24+ hours: $18 per day (or additional portion thereof)
- IDENTITY MEMBERSHIP & REWARDS MEMBERS: Valet parking is complimentary for Gold status or higher, subject to availability. Must have Identity card present.
I couldn’t help but notice that unlike MGM and Caesars, the term “enhanced parking experience for our customers” wasn’t used as an excuse, so at least Cosmo is keeping it real. There’s more info with answers to questions, right here.